Unleash your inner Adventurer !
Paddle tubing is a mini rafting expedition up the Knysna river, where few people have had the opportunity to explore.
Unleash your inner adventurer,as you hike, paddle, navigate, swim and rock jump(optional).
A great way to take in the south African sunshine!
WHAT TO BRING
HOW TO GET THERE
- From knysna take the N2 to cape town.
- Turn right on to the phantom pass road after the lagoon
- Do NOT go round and under bridge to Brenton on sea.
- Take the left fork for 4.3km which becomes a gravel road.
- Turn right into Charlesford Farm and head straight on left fork.
- Park at the butchery parking.
GPS COORDINATES: 34°00’12.3”S 23°00’01.9”E
GOOGLE COORDINATES: -34.003417,23.000522
THE TRIP A-B